KEDARKANTHA TREK WITH CAMPING
Kedarkantha Trek in Uttarakhand is one of the most beautiful treks which take you to the land of some of the best views which you will cherish for a lifetime.
- This winter trek will take you through a journey of some of the unknown places with the best views of the mountains.
- During your trek you will trek across some of the most beautiful sights with snow-capped mountains, verdant valleys and frozen ponds.
- Get a chance to witness the vivid flora and fauna of the region as you continue your trek.
- Each of the campsites is known for its amazing surroundings with the beauty of pine trees.Soak in the amazing beauty of the region while you continue trekking through the lush meadows, dense pine forests, cascading beautiful streams, and gorgeous maple trees.For those of you who are looking for some thrilling adventure then Kedarkantha trek is perfectly made for you. Decorated with a beguiling magnificence of falling snow and bordered with pine trees, The Kedarkantha Peak is a standout amongst the most looked for after snow trekking destinations in India. You will start this trek from Dehradun which is another beautiful destination. The drive to Kedarkantha takes you through Mussoorie, and some of the scenic beauty of the region till you reaches Sankri.
- During your trek, you will come across some of the majestic sights of the snow-capped Himalayas, the verdant greenery, lush landscapes, a myriad collection of flora and frozen ponds. As you continue your trek you will also see remote towns where ladies and children are busy taking, bundles of wooden logs, wooden sticks and dry leaves to use them for cooking and set up bonfires at night. Kedarkantha trekking package gives you that perfect trekking experience that you have been long waiting for.
- In the celestial like the state of Uttarakhand, lies the snowy delight of Kedarkantha trek which is another beautiful trek. Close to the famous Har ki dun valley, this place is lesser visited. Steeped in unsurpassed beauty, over here you find charming villages, vast stretches of meadows, snow paths and magnificent views of the great Himalayas. The people of the region are said to be friendly and follow a unique culture and practice. Uttarakhand, permeating nature’s glory offers a dramatic landscape dotted with lovely lakes, tranquil rivers, mountains and rising Himalayan peaks. This is one trek which should not be missed by the adventure seekers who loves to take some challenges. This trek is an ideal destination for the nature lovers to bask in the prettiness of intact nature and enjoy wonderful and heavenly moments with exhilarating experiences.
- The best time to visit the Kedarkantha trek is in the months of December to April. The entire region is covered with sparkling white snow and the base of alpine trees is half-submerged with it. If the snowy mountains attract you then this the best time for you to witness the true beauty of nature. The months of June to September are the monsoon months and one must avoid trekking at this time. The trekking route remains open in the summertime but the beauty in the winter months is truly paradisiacal that makes it the best time to visit Kedarkantha.
|No of Days||
|Thinks To Carry||
IN CASE OF ANY KIND OF UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HAVE TO STAY EITHER IN SANKARI OR JUDA KA TALAB.